1. When you register with The Juice Bar website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions made using these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
2. If any of your details change, you may update your details by signing into your account on The Juice Bar website, and updating your online wallet.
Your right of cancellation
1. If you are an individual and are not buying books on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify us of your cancellation. You can notify us through our online contact.
2. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation.
3. We will refund the price of the item no later than 30 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you or, if earlier, if you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We’ll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
Availability of Books you order
If The Juice Bar has insufficient stock to deliver the books ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible with the state of things and the aproximate time that it will be needed for the books to be in stock, so you decide is you want to wait or if you want the sum debited by The juice Bar from your payment method to be credited to your account and The Juice Bar will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. If you will choose the refund option, it will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. The Juice Bar will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the books in this situation.
Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours. Please note that the price the books are offered for are as displayed in your online basket, but that is subject to the rest of these terms.
Delivery of books to you
The Juice Bar will post, for the books ordered by you to the person and address you give The Juice Bar at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery of the local post office. You will become the owner of the books you have ordered when the books are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
All prices displayed on The Juice Bar website are inclusive of your local Tax (or applicable local sales tax, VAT and similar taxes). Your final price may be different depending upon the tax that applies to your delivery location.
When ordering books from The Juice Bar for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from The Juice Bar, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the books.
This is as follows:
- 1. If the books The Juice Bar delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, The Juice Bar shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Juice Bar in writing at The Juice Bar contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- 2. If you do not receive books ordered by you within 45 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, The Juice Bar shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Juice Bar in writing at The Juice Bar contact address of the problem within 45 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- 3. If you notify a problem to The Juice Bar under this condition, The Juice Bar only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- 4. The Juice Bar will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to The Juice Bar under this condition and The Juice Bar shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the books in question under paragraph (3) above.
- 5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit The Juice Bar liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
The Juice Bar shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver books you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to books delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which The Juice Bar excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The Juice Bar operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes if / or when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact The Juice Bar at the email address.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Romanian law, and the Romanian courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. If you reside in the European Union, the European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please email us at email@example.com.
These terms and conditions, together with the current The Juice Bar website prices, delivery details and The Juice Bar contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the books to you by The Juice Bar. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of The Juice Bar. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of The Juice Bar should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any books offered for sale by The Juice Bar. The Juice Bar shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. The Juice Bar shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
The Juice Bar is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, The Juice Bar makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of The Juice Bar howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither The Juice Bar nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of The Juice Bar.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of The Juice Bar, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with The Juice Bar, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of The Juice Bar is strictly prohibited.
The Juice Bar and The Juice Bar logo are registered trademarks belonging to SC We are united like one SRL. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by The Juice Bar in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Submitting text for publication on firstname.lastname@example.org
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site (e.g. reviews and comments). We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on The Juice Bar.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
- 2. You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
- 3. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
- 4. You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users
- 5. You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- 6. We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
In these terms and conditions:
- ‘The Juice Bar’ means and belongs to SC We are united like one SRL, Domneasca Street, No 13, Bl.L, Ap. 42, Galati;
- ‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- ‘us’ means `The Juice Bar` and you together; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering books under these terms and conditions.